- Episode 1 - In peace and without fear27:02
- Episode 2 - War changed their plans, not their determination25:33
- Episode 3 - Youth: We are the big losers of the revolution26:46
- Episode 4 - Lives marked by wars… and much stronger dreams38:01
- Episode 5 - Peace: Ending deprivation in our societies26:52
We launch Jalsa
Series # 1: Navigating Conflict: Youth in a Time of War
What happens when you become an adult in a context of conflict? How does it affect your choices, your options, your ambitions? In a series of frank conversations between youth in Libya, Syria, and Iraq, we hear directly from them about how war affected their plans, how they have navigated their daily lives in the context of conflict and their aspirations for their futures.
Released weekly, each episode has two youth discussing how they are living through the conflict, how they see their future moving forward, and what strategies they have found to rekindle hope in their lives.