Job title: “E-Learning Coordinator” in the second phase of “Tahdir for
Tahdir for Syria is an academic training program, delivered in Arabic through e-learning platforms and aims to prepare young professional Syrians to take on an active role in working towards a peaceful, democratic, and inclusive Syria with transparent and accountable governmental institutions.
The program is looking for an “E-Learning Coordinator” to do the following:
- Manage and supervise the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Work closely with LMS provider and content provider to ensure the best possible accessibility of the online courses.
- Provide guidance to the course leaders on the E-curriculum content outline.
- Train the guest speakers on how to register their lectures once needed.
- Edit the recorded lectures videos.
- Download all the training materials (Lectures, readings, exercises, links, external videos) on the platform.
- Ensure the quality of the e-learning content schema.
- Degree in digital engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of at least three years in distance learning.
- Required skills: High communication - Flexibility - Problem-solving - Precision in work - Time management - Leadership towards results.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
Part-time remote job to finalize the training material, that will be used at a later period, on the E-platform. Starting as soon as possible until the end of April 2019. Communication with the team will be online.
All interested applicants should send their resumes/C.V. through e-mail with “E-Learning Coordinator” in the subject and include a brief answer for the following questions:
- When can you start the job?
- What is your required minimum pay per month?
Deadline for applications is 18th of March 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.