Job title: Course Leader for “Syria’s Reconstruction and Development: Architecture, Urbanism and Planning in Conflict and Beyond” in the second phase of “Tahdir for Syria”
Tahdir for Syria is an academic training program, delivered in Arabic through e-learning platforms and aims to prepare young professional Syrians to take on an active role in working towards a peaceful, democratic, and inclusive Syria with transparent and accountable governmental institutions.
The program is looking for a Course Leader for “Syria’s Reconstruction and Development: Architecture, Urbanism and Planning in Conflict and Beyond” to do the following:
- Finalize the content of the training material including periodic exercises and the final exam.
- Record training materials as seminars tailored to distance education with the help of an e-learning coordinator.
- Nominate experts to assist in developing the content and manage them.
- Supervise the assigned assistant.
- Develop a training manual with the help of the “Training of Trainers” course leader.
- Edit the translated papers, from English to Arabic, related to the mentioned course.
- PhD or Masters’ degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in educating and training and academic work for 5 years or more.
- Experience in developing curriculums for E-learning.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- High level of command of computers and the internet.
Part-time remote job for the developing of the training material that will be used at a later period. Starting as soon as possible until end of April 2019. Communication with the team will be online.
All interested applicants should send their resumes/C.V. through e-mail with “Course Leader for “Syria’s Reconstruction and Development: Architecture, Urbanism and Planning in Conflict and Beyond”” in the subject and include a brief answer for the following questions:
- If you were to attend a seminar on the subject of “Urban Planning and Sustainable Reconstruction”, what do you expect the talking points and subjects will be?
- When can you start the job?
- What is your required minimum pay per month?
Deadline for applications is 18th of March 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.