Tahdir for Syria is an academic training program, delivered in Arabic through e-learning platforms and aims to prepare young professional Syrians to take on an active role in working towards a peaceful, democratic, and inclusive Syria with transparent and accountable governmental institutions.
The programme is looking for a Project Advisor to do the following:
- Get in touch with universities to get the curriculums accredited.
- Offer strategic advice about the sustainability of the programme.
- Help in finalizing the concept notes and the proposals.
- PhD or Masters’ degree in social sciences, law, political sciences or equivalent.
- Experience in European universities and their internal processes.
- Experience in writing reports, proposals and concept notes.
- High level of command of computers and the internet.
The job starts as soon as possible until the end of March 2019. Communication with the team will be online.
All interested applicants should send their resumes through e-mail with “Project Advisor” in the subject and include an answer for the following questions:
- When can you start the job?
- What is your required minimum pay per day?
Deadline for applications is 30th of November 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.